Thank you for your order. We appreciate your patronage and will do our best to make all aspects of your relationship with us a pleasant one. The following rules developed through years of experience apply to this sales order.
- ESTIMATED DELIVERY PERIODS. Estimated delivery periods commence on the date we receive the full amount of the deposit required for the merchandise you have ordered or the date we receive fabric supplied by any source other than the manufacturer of the furniture, or your approval of dye lot or strike off, whichever is later.
- POSTPONEMENT OF DELIVERY. We will be unable to postpone a scheduled delivery unless the request for postponement is made by 10:00 A.M on the day before the scheduled delivery date. Delivery is expensive, and therefore, we will be forced to charge for redelivery if no one is available to accept delivery on the scheduled date.
- MERCHANDISE HELD FOR DELIVERY. We reserve the right to insist upon the delivery of all merchandise within 30 days of the date of sale or the date the merchandise arrives at the warehouse, whichever is later. Storage charges will be imposed if you fail or refuse to accept delivery within this time period. All furniture must be paid for in full if left in our warehouse over 30 days.
- DELIVERY CHARGES. An independent carrier makes all deliveries. Deliveries outside of our local area are shipped F.O.B. our warehouse or store, freight collect. All payments must be paid in full prior to shipping. You must pay for hoisting and any other extraordinary measures necessary to accomplish delivery. In local area, all payments on delivery must be paid cash or certified check.
- IMPOSSIBILITY OF DELIVERY. We cannot be responsible for any delays caused by strikes or acts of God. We can also not be responsible if the manufacturer discontinues the merchandise you purchased. We will try to work with you to obtain a suitable replacement. If we are unable to obtain the merchandise or a suitable replacement in a timely fashion, our liability will be limited to the refund of your total deposit.
- FURNITURE SIZE. You are responsible for determining that the merchandise will fit through doorways, stairwells, corridors and elevators for room purchased for.
- TIME AND DATE OF DELIVERY. Deliveries will be made during our normal schedule and no special dates or times can be arranged.
- We must receive a minimum deposit equal to 1/3 of the total sale before furniture will be ordered from the manufacturer. All C.O.D. payments and at our option, deposits must be paid in cash or by certified check. No credit card payments will be accepted after the initial deposit. Federal Law requires us to file form 8300 for receipts of cash payments totaling $10,000 or more. Furniture ordered for delivery outside of our local area must be paid for prior to shipment for delivery to you. Drop shipments must be paid for in full before they will be ordered from the manufacturer.
- CUSTOM ORDERS
- All custom orders require a minimum deposit equal to 50% of the total sale before furniture will be ordered from the manufacturer. All field measurements are responsibility of customer. All electronic equipment measurements are the responsibility of the customer. Signature Leather is not responsible for any attachments to walls, floors of any furniture.
- FURNITURE COVERINGS
- We do not guarantee the wearing ability, color fastness or shrinkage of fabrics, vinyl, or leather products, nor do we guarantee protective fabric finishes, when our suppliers do not guarantee them. Fabric colors may vary somewhat due to dye lot of differentials, and therefore, we do not assume responsibility for shade variations between sample swatches and final products
- As is normal with all handcrafted pieces, there may be variations of up to 3 inches from sizes listed.
- WOOD AND MARBLE
- Color and grain variations are natural characteristics of fine furniture; therefore, we do not insure the matching of related prices or of various surfaces of the same item.
- No cancellations will be accepted on orders being processed. A 25% cancellation fee will be imposed on acceptable cancellations if you cancel all or any part of a merchandise order. However, no cancellation charge will be imposed if we were unable to deliver the merchandise ordered on or before the last date required by law and the order was cancelled before we were able to make the delivery, unless the item is custom made or custom finished as defined by law.
- Errors in pricing and arithmetic are subject to correction.
- We retain title to merchandise until it has been delivered and paid for in full.
- All merchandise is carefully inspected prior to being packed for shipment. Shipping damage claims must be settled with the delivering carrier. While we will be glad to supply necessary documents to support your claim, you as the consignee must file any claim involved. All shipments are F.O.B our warehouse and we use only insured carriers. Damage on delivered merchandise must be reported at time of delivery.
- Manufacturer's warrantees for the merchandise on this order extend only to the original purchaser in the original delivery address. All claims are to be made through Signature Leather who reserves the right to sole judge of the cause of damage. On a verified claim, Signature Leather will, at our option, repair or replace the item. Furniture transportation to and from our warehouse is the responsibility of the customer. This guarantee applies to regular merchandise only and does not cover marked down merchandise, "as is" pieces, closeouts, and discontinued items.
THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES WHICH EXTEND BEYOND THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE AND THE DESCRIPTION CONTAINED IN THIS ORDER.
The laws of the State of New Jersey shall govern this agreement. Any dispute or claim arising out of this agreement shall be brought solely in the courts of the State of New Jersey. If any provisions of this agreement shall be invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of this Agreement shall not be affected. The foregoing terms and conditions represent the entire agreement and understanding relating to the subject matter of this agreement and supersede and cancel and prior Agreement relating thereto.